NASHVILLE, Tenn. (Sept. 29, 2023) – Modern Healthcare has announced rankings for healthcare organizations recognized as Best Places to Work in Healthcare, with seven Ardent Health Services entities among the top in the country. This is the fifteenth year an Ardent entity has been listed.
“Creating a culture where people feel connected to our purpose and come to work every day to serve others is a focus across Ardent,” shares Ardent Health Services President and CEO Marty Bonick. “I’m incredibly proud that our local leaders and team members continue to foster workplaces where people want to develop in their careers. This recognition is a celebration of each and every team member at these locations.”
Modern Healthcare’s rankings are based on a confidential employee survey and in-depth questionnaire assessing overall satisfaction, work-life balance, communication, policies and practices, work environment and culture.
The Ardent entities ranked among the top 150 healthcare providers and vendors are:
- Tulsa Spine & Specialty Hospital in Tulsa, Oklahoma, ranked #4. This is Tulsa Spine & Specialty Hospital’s fifth year on the list.
- Physicians Surgical Hospitals in Amarillo, Texas, ranked #8. This is Physicians Surgical Hospitals’ tenth year on list.
- HealthFIRST in Tyler, Texas, ranked #25. This is HealthFIRST’s third year on the list.
- Bailey Medical Center in Owasso, Oklahoma, ranked #41. This is Bailey Medical Center’s eleventh year on the list.
- Hillcrest Hospital Cushing in Cushing, Oklahoma, ranked #46. This is Hillcrest Hospital Cushing’s fourth year on the list.
- Hillcrest Hospital Henryetta in Henryetta, Oklahoma, ranked #56. This is Hillcrest Hospital Henryetta’s third year on the list.
- Lovelace UNM Rehabilitation Hospital in Albuquerque, New Mexico, ranked #61. This is Lovelace UNM Rehabilitation Hospital’s fourth year on the list.