NASHVILLE, Tenn. (Sept. 29, 2022) – Modern Healthcare has announced rankings for healthcare organizations recognized as Best Places to Work in Healthcare, with six Ardent Health Services entities among the top in the country. This is the 14th year an Ardent entity has been listed.
“In light of the challenging environment for caregivers over the last two years, having team members rank their employer among the best in the country is an incredible testament to the power of a workplace where people feel connected to their purpose and supported by their leaders,” shares Ardent President and CEO Marty Bonick. “I am grateful to our teams for their commitment to creating a healthy workplace and culture of belonging that allows people to thrive in meaningful roles and make a difference in their communities.”
Modern Healthcare’s rankings are based on a confidential employee survey and in-depth questionnaire assessing overall satisfaction, work-life balance, communication, policies and practices, work environment and culture.
The Ardent entities ranked among the top 150 healthcare providers and vendors are:
- Tulsa Spine & Specialty Hospital in Tulsa, Oklahoma, ranked #9. This is Tulsa Spine & Specialty Hospital’s fourth year on the list.
- Bailey Medical Center in Owasso, Oklahoma, ranked #18. This is Bailey Medical Center’s tenth year on the list.
- HealthFIRST in Tyler, Texas, ranked #23. This is HealthFIRST’s second year on the list.
- Physicians Surgical Hospitals in Amarillo, Texas, ranked #49. This is Physicians Surgical Hospital’s ninth year on list.
- Hillcrest Hospital Henryetta in Henryetta, Oklahoma, ranked #61. This is Hillcrest Hospital Henryetta’s second year on the list.
- Lovelace UNM Rehabilitation Hospital in Albuquerque, New Mexico, ranked #65. This is Lovelace UNM Rehabilitation Hospital’s third year on the list.