Raising the Bar on Quality
Ardent sets aggressive quality standards for our facilities, striving to exceed state and national benchmarks in the areas of clinical quality and customer service. We adopt evidence-based practices, confirmed by research to improve patient outcomes. We believe measurement is key to continued improvement and we empower our leaders to create a culture that values and rewards quality at every level. With a focus on quality improvement, we set the bar high and raise it again and again.
The result? Measurable improvements in the areas of patient safety, clinical quality and customer loyalty:
- 80% of Core Measures clinical quality indicators are at 100%
- 16% decrease, year over year, in Hospital-Acquired Conditions
- 88% of Ardent hospitals received a three-star rating or above in comparison with 71% of all hospitals ranked in CMS’ Overall Hospital Quality Star Rating
- More than three-fourths of Ardent hospitals received a Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade of "A" or "B" for Spring 2020, compared to 58 percent of ranked hospitals
- Twelve Ardent hospitals were recognized by Modern Healthcare as "Best Places to Work" in 2019 - the twelfth consecutive year an Ardent facility made this list